1. This web site is maintained by the Seychelles National Archives.
3. The contents on this web site are copyright © Seychelles National Archives, except where otherwise stated. You may download, display, print and reproduce the contents in unaltered form only for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organization. You may not deal with the contents in a manner that might mislead or deceive any person.
4. The Seychelles National Archives reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this web site to any particular person or block access from a particular Internet address to this web site, at any time, without giving any notices.
1. We do not collect personal information about you if you are only browsing this web site. We only capture personal information that you choose to give, for example when completing an online form. We collect non-identifiable web site traffic data to improve our services.
2. We may share necessary personal information with other government organizations if it is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested, or it is not prohibited by law. We may also share your data with non-government organizations which have been authorized to carry out specific government services.
1. This web site may contain links to other web sites which are not maintained by the Seychelles National Archives and therefore the Seychelles National Archives shall not be liable for any damages, loss or costs arising from the access to those web sites.
2. Links to this web site or any of its contents are prohibited. You must obtained permission from the Seychelles National Archives before linking to this web site or any of its contents.
4. The Seychelles National Archives reserves all the right to disable any links of any web site to this web site containing inappropriate, indecent or unlawful information.
5. The Seychelles National Archives reserves all the right to disable any unauthorized links of any web site to this web site, without any notices.